All submitted Extended Abstracts (2-4 pages) should be written in English and submitted online via EasyChair before April 25, 2018.
Submissions should clearly include:
- title, list of key-words, author(s) full name(s), affiliation(s), complete address(es), and e-mail address(es).
- the name of the contact person and the person who will attend the conference (in charge of the oral presentation).
- a list of 3-5 keywords (List of Keywords), to help characterize your submission.
Selected extended-abstracts will be considered as potential full-paper publications, subject to peer reviews in a special issue in the following journals:
- Operational Research – An International Journal (ORIJ) published by Springer and edited by Fouad Ben Abdelaziz (Fouad.BEN.ABDELAZIZ@neoma-bs.fr) and Meryem Masmoudi (email@example.com)
Special issue on “Operations Research Applications from Africa and the Middle East“
Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis published by Wiley and edited by Hatem Masri (firstname.lastname@example.org) and El-Ghazali Talbi (El-ghazali.Talbi@univ-lille1.fr)
Special issue on “MCDM models for Economic Development“
- Algorithms, published by MDPI and edited by Fouad Ben Abdelaziz (Fouad.BEN.ABDELAZIZ@neoma-bs.fr)
Special issue on “Swarm Intelligence for Operations and Supply Chain Management“
- Annals of Operations Research, published Springer and edited by med Kacem (email@example.com), Davide La Torre (firstname.lastname@example.org) , and Hatem Masri (email@example.com)
Special issue on “New Trends in Multiobjective Optimization Techniques and Applications