All participants must make their own travel arrangements including obtaining their entry visas to Tunisia, if applicable.
Entry to Tunisia requires a VISA for citizens from many countries.
Entry procedures to Tunisia for a stay not exceeding 3 months are flexible. Foreign participants have to apply for an entry visa to Tunisia several weeks prior to their travel date.
All participants must hold a valid international passport (06 months) or a travel document allowing them to return to their country of origin after having obtained their entry visa.
Nationals of the following countries are exempted from visas for a stay not exceeding three months:
- Arab World : Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Bahrain, Oman and Qatar.
- Africa : Côte d’Ivoire, Gambie, Guinée, Mali, Maurice, Niger, Sénégal and Seychelles.
- Europe : Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Island, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Turkey, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (ordinary passport only) and the Vatican.
- The Americas : Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Honduras, Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and USA.
- Asia – Oceania : Brunei, Fiji, Hong Kong, Japan, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, South Korea and Turkey.
- Are also exempted from visa, holders of diplomatic and special (service) passports from : Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cuba, Jordan, Mexico, Pakistan, the Philippines, Poland, the Czech Republic, Rwanda, Slovakia, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand and Zimbabwe.
Citizens from countries where there is not a Tunisian Embassy can obtain their visa at their arrival to the Airport; of course they have to show the usual administrative documents (Air-Ticket, Registration to the Congress, Letter of Invitation, Accommodation) to the Border Police of the Airport.
The visa information herein provided might be subject to change. So, before travelling please check potential update on the official website: http://www.diplomatie.gov.tn/
Participants are requested to familiarize themselves with their own applicable visa requirements well in advance of the conference. Present worldwide security regulations generally result in more stringent visa requirements and associated longer visa processing time. The conference organizers cannot intervene with embassies or consulates on behalf of any participant.
In order to obtain a letter of invitation for visa purposes, please contact the organizing chair: firstname.lastname@example.org.